Visit Autoliv & Seattle Children’s
June 28 – July 1, 2016
REGISTRATION DUE DATE: APRIL 25
Benefits of a Study Trip:
• Energizes attendees, allowing them to see the end result of a Lean transformation
• Presents a successful Lean environment built using Integrated Facility Design
• Aligns your team and shows them what they’re capable of achieving
• Develops a shared idea of what to expect from Integrated Facility Design
• Allows your team to summarize what they’ve learned as a group and prepare to apply it
In the midst of your organization’s Lean transformation, wouldn’t it help to have your key leaders see what the finished result looks like? The Lean Transformation Study Trip does just that, overseeing structured, in-depth trips to organizations that are successfully reaping the benefits of their own Lean practices and allowing your leadership team to see it firsthand—at every organizational level.
Our Study Trip takes you into the inner workings of a successful Lean organization, in both hospital and manufacturing settings. At each location, your leadership gets insight into best practices, tricks of the trade, and success stories. This unique and energizing experience to learn from advanced Lean practitioners and to reflect on how to apply these principles to your organization can be the key to your successful Lean transformation.
Site Visit Locations:
Who Should Attend the Study Trip?:
The Study Trip is designed for all levels of leaders within your organization, from executive and senior leaders to those responsible for certain elements of your organization’s Lean transformation or other key segments of the value stream.
How the Study Trip Works:
Led by our own highly experienced Lean experts, the Study Trip follows a proven structure, taking you leadership team to the campuses of hospitals and other organizations that have successfully implemented Lean principles. At these best-in-class organizations, you will examine what Lean accomplishments look like through a combination of textbook study and onsite assessment.
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION DUE BY APRIL 25
For cost & registration information inquire with JWA Consulting:
- Most meals
- Tuition for site visits
- Ground transportation to site locations
- Ground transportation to departure airport
- Group flights to site locations (if applicable)
- JWA facilitation of learning
- Flight arrangements to arrival city
- Transportation to hotel in arrival city
- Flight arrangements from departure city